If your furniture is not looking as new and shiny as you would like it, we can restore or refinish it. Our stripping, furniture and finishing specialists will work on your furniture to ensure that it is returned to you in a condition that you are proud of.
Main tasks in our refinishing process include:
• Disassembly - Hardware is removed and labeled for future cleaning. Furniture is disassembled for the refinishing process.
• Stripping - Items are hand stripped to minimize the effect of the chemical stripping process.
• Repairs - Items are checked to make sure they are straight, tight and level. The wood is sanded to achieve a surface that will accept a finish.
• Staining - At this point, your furniture is bare wood and repaired. To get the color you desire, customers come to our shop to select the color and discuss the look they want. Using color samples or a piece of your furniture you want to match, our craftsman achieve your desired color.
• Finishing - A multi-step process of sealing, coloring, glazing and applying a tough lacquer finish.
• Assembly - Furniture is reassembled and checked for fit and function.